Lake Michigan and the Chicago Skyline
2011 Reunion Activities
See the 2011 Program HERE (large pdf file)
Click on various links below for pictures; use browser back button to return
Friday, 09 Sep 2011 - Arrival Day
Saturday, 10 Sep 2011 - Reunion Day
Informal "good morning" (coffee, pastries, etc.)
Lake and River Wendella Boat Tour
- Paul Balter, MD, with films and slides about the 629th Medical Detachment (Renal)
- Tucker Smallwood, actor (Contact, Star Trek, The X-Files, etc.), author ("Return To Eden"), and
musician (former Infantry Officer) will discuss his experience as a patient at the 3rd Field Hospital.
- Willis McKee, MD will discuss the removal of live ordinance from a patient, including slides and film.
- The documentary "In The Shadow of the Blade" highlighting the Baby Kathleen story
Master of Ceremonies: Willis McKee, MD, Col (Retired)
- Sterling Mutz, MD, Col (Retired) the first CO of the 3d Field Hospital in Vietnam, 1965
- Russ Zajtchuk, MD, BG (Retired), 3d Field Hospital Mar-Aug 1972
Sunday, 11 Sep 2011 - Departure Day
Wendella Boat River Architecture Tour
Check out the MEMORABILIA/COLLECTABLES (Unit Pins & Challenge Coins) that were available at our FIRST reunion!